External Data Logger
PhoenixTM design instrumentation for use in industrial processes. At PhoenixTM we believe that Data Loggers for furnace surveying must be built to operate in harsh environments while maintaining accuracy throughout their operating temperature range.
- Ease of use. There are no complex keypad programming sequences, just a simple set up screen in the comprehensive survey software package supplied with the system.
- PhoenixTM data loggers are rugged and are able to operate in heat treatment shops that may be hot, dusty, and humid. A tough stainless steel casing is able to mechanically protect the electronics in an industrial environment.
- High accuracy. All PhoenixTM loggers meet and exceed the demanding accuracy requirements of aerospace and automobile heat treating specifications such as AMS2750E and CQI-9.
- The PTM 3-020 data logger has been designed to use standard, off-the-shelf alkaline batteries. It requires no external power source, making it a truly free standing instrument.
- Real time data transmission via USB cable to a PC as standard. Optional RF Telemetry output from a built in transmitter is possible which allows transmission to a remote office for example.
- The thermocouple inputs of the PTM3-020 can be configured in various combinations to suit different thermocouple types. (E.g. type K, type N, type S, type R etc.). Please contact PhoenixTM for more information.
|Measurement range||-100°C to 1370°C||-100°C to 1300°C||0°C to 1760°C|
|Memory||Up to 440,000 depending upon number of channels selected|
|Sample interval||0.5 seconds to 60 minutes|
|Real time options||Via USB as standard or via RF telemetry optional|
|Start trigger||Time, temperature, start button or software|
|Battery Type||4 x 'AA' Alkaline replaceable batteries|
|Battery life||up to 600 hours*|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 55°C|
|Thermocouple connection||Miniature and standard plugs|
* depending on use of RF telemetry and sampling interval