The PhoenixTM telemetry system uses ZigBee protocol with a channel setting that does not overlap with other wireless communications. Outside the furnace wireless mesh networks allow receipt and re-transmission of data through a variety of router configurations which find the strongest path allowing self healing of the radio network if part of the system is removed. It is robust and reliable, self-configuring and provides a simple, cost-effective and battery-efficient system. It is also a true wireless system needing no cable between the coordinator and routers.
In practice (in a heat treatment plant for example), a series of routers can pick up and re-broadcast data being transmitted from within a furnace, to a remote office where the operator can monitor the survey.
- Uses ZigBee protocol, routers can be added / removed with no additional system configuration
- True wireless system, no interconnecting wires between routers
- Tough machined aluminium case for router and coordinators
- Uses standard batteries or standard mains adaptors
- All standard USB connections and connecting cables to PC
|Model Number:||PTM1000-TX Series||TXR1000||TXR1001|
|Power Output:||Up to 2mW|
|Transmission Range:||150m +in free space|
|Software required:||Thermal View Plus|
|Power Source:||Data Logger batteries||2 x 'AA' Alkaline replaceable batteries
or USB mains power adaptor
|USB (From PC)|
|Recommended operating temperature range:||See data logger specification||-40°C to +85°C||-40°C to +85°C|