TS68-125-1-1 Optic Brazing System Barrier
Complementing its existing range of ‘Thru-process’ temperature profiling systems, PhoenixTM now offer an exciting innovative new “Optic system” for use in continuous ovens and furnaces. The unique system allows process engineers for the first time to view the inner workings of the thermal process under normal production conditions. Travelling through the continuous oven/furnace, with the products being processed, the Optic system gives a product’s eye view of the entire heat treatment journey.
The unique Optic thermal barrier has been designed to provide thermal protection for both 4K high definition video camera and high temperature torches, providing an independent light source to ensure picture quality and definition. The resulting video “Optical Profile” show process engineers how their process is operating without any need to stop, cool and dismantle the furnace.
Optical Profiling the technology benefits
……the complete picture of your Heat Treat Process.
- View the inner workings of your furnace without the need to dismantle the furnace or stop production.
- New Understanding
- See actual heat treat process occurring where this results in visual changes to the product
- Production Conditions
- See the operation of the furnace under actual production conditions fully loaded.
- Time Saving
- No delay to Cool, Disassemble, Reassemble as with normal inspection procedures etc.
- Run video profile simultaneously with temperature profile to combine Thermal and Visual information.
Optical Profiling Systems
Optical Profiling for either Brazing Lines (CAB & Vacuum)
TS68-125-2 Shown in CAB Furnace
AC40-099-1 Adjustable Mount
Adjustable Optic barrier mount allowing controlled positioning of camera focus.
Optical Profiling of Paint Cure Ovens
TS64-145-1 TS64 Optic Finishing System Barrier (including adjustable mount bracket)
Optical Profiling for Paint & Powder Coating Lines
TS64-145-1 Combi Profiling System allowing Optical and Temperature Profiling
Finishing System Torch and Video Camera
Finishing System Data Logger
Designed to protect combined data logger and camera/torch allowing simultaneous temperature and optical profiling of the coating oven.
The video camera supplied with the PhoenixTM Optic system has been designed for use in hostile, high temperature environments, so is ideal for the optical profiling application. The compact camera offers an onboard memory card and rechargeable battery making it perfect for remote use and installation within the protective thermal barrier.
|Customer selectable up to 4K: 3840x2160 @ 24fps
|32 GB (Partitioned into separate video capture intervals)
|60 - 70 mins (battery and settings specific)
|Via WiFi using Mobile App
|Via USB comms or Card Reader
|LED, Audio & Vibrate
|104 x 32 x 32 mm / 4.1 x 1.3 x 1.3 inch
TS64 High Temperature Torch
The robust high temperature LED torch gives complete control over illumination to give clear detailed video images in process.
|Adjustable up to 1000 lumens
|Medium Intensity - 5 hours
|High Intensity - 3 hours
|Plastic Polycarbonate (135 °C/275 °F)
|Field of View:
Rechargeable Li-ion ICR18650 (60 °C / 140 °F)
TS68 High Temperature Torch
The robust high temperature LED torch gives complete control over illumination to give clear detailed video images in process
|Fixed Intensity (Medium)
|Borosilicate rated up to 500 °C / 932 °F
|Field of View:
|Tight - Product / Wide - Oven focus
User replaceable Lithium (CR123 70 °C / 158 °F) - Battery Life 90 mins
Optical Profiling the Value
NOCOLOK CAB Furnace
Build-up of Flux debris at exit of muffle furnace Uneven product transfer due to distorted belt.
Vacuum Brazing Furnace
Faulty heater element and excessive product movement
Check the condition of the internal walls of the Furnace to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Damaged or Distorted panels / Sealing gaps / Corrosion
- Build-up of dirt/flux/condensate or general processing debris – Contamination risk - identify critical cleaning action
- Correct alignment adjustment of ducting to allow correct air flow / convective heat transfer
- Identify ignition events or other safety related issues within the furnace
Check that the product travels safely and smoothly through the process without conflict or obstruction
- Conveyor belts run flat and product orientation is kept constant – No belt damage or distortion
- No product vibration of excessive movement which may cause damage to product or affect processing step
- Check that products are able to pass through without clashing with furnace furniture or product clumping
Condition & Operation of Key Furnace Features
Check that key furnace features are working correctly and not damaged
- Fans, Ducting, Control thermocouples, Gas Feed pipes, Zone separation curtains/brushes
Thermal Process Observation
Check that the process is being performed correctly where heat treatment action is physically visible
- Brazing – Melt and Flow of filler metal
- Coating Defects
- Collect visual evidence of process behavior from paint/powder application to end of coating process.
- Identify the root cause of surface or paint defects and where they occur in process (drips, sags, curtains).
- Detect condensate contamination/damage problems and the specific location in the oven.
Download our brochure now. For further information please contact us at: email@example.com